· Kim Koeller
o GlutenFree Passport: http://glutenfreepassport.com/
· Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery - http://www.rudisglutenfree.com/category/blog/gluten-free-events/ Love the outreach
· San-J – On front page of website: http://www.san-j.com/
· Schar – great use of technology and web interaction - http://www.schar.com/us/
· Living Without - http://www.livingwithout.com love it, want to learn anything and everything I can about getting involved with them
· Enjoy Life
· Happy Baby – organic baby food, focus on allergens and keeping them out – this is awesome! http://www.happybabyfood.com/
· EZ Gluten – definitely…who knows they could be the next big thing – test strips for gluten in food - http://www.ezgluten.com/
· Lovegrown Foods – http://www.lovegrownfoods.com/blog/ - would love to discuss their expansion plans
· CrunchMaster – http://crunchmaster.com/health.aspx
· Namaste Foods – http://www.namastefoods.com/index.html
· GF Coupons - http://www.gfcoupons.com/ anyone looking to buy them?
· Allergy Free Foods - http://www.allergyfreefoods.com/index.php/who-we-are/meet-our-staff their CEO Kellie would be a great person to get to know…15 years in marketing and business development
· Gluten Intolerance Group
· The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center – what is their main focus? Awareness, testing, FDA?
· Natural Grocers - http://www.naturalgrocers.com/ they have a challenge on their hands, what is their marketing and business development strategy for differentiation??
· Subway – pure curiosity, I would love to know how a non-gluten focused restaurant chain like Subway is going to make the switch
· Dr. Stephen Wangen – Healthier Without Wheat - http://ibstreatmentcenter.blogspot.com/ Try to see him!!