Sunday, September 11, 2011

Great Resource: Gluten-Free Passport

As I prepare for the Gluten and Allergen Free Expo in less than a month, I realize that attending just won't cut it, I would love to meet, and if possible sit down, with influential individuals within the market. Kim Koeller, President and CEO of GlutenFree Passport, is presenting both days of the conference and I look forward to hearing more about her business and outlook when it comes to the special dietary market. She runs the very successful GlutenFreePassport.com, which highlights chain and fast food restaurant menus, international chains for pizzas and bakeries that cater to gluten-free and much more that you can only see to appreciate (including information, changing  landscapes, etc.)

Please check it out and share with your friends, she has developed an amazing resource. In addition, she has agreed to sit down with me so I can explore the field and learn from one who has come before me! I cannot wait to just listen to her story and pick her brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment