Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Off the Menu: Vivo's

Can you tell I like Tex-Mex? The truth is I've found that it is generally the best type of food for Celiac's. Although the options vary by restaurant you can almost always find something to eat that is tasty!

Vivo's has two locations and it is great for dates, birthdays and special occasions. They give each girl who dines a rose! We are heading there for my friend Melissa's birthday so I reached out to their management to get a list of safe foods, here is what I received back:


http://www.vivo-austin.com/menu1.html - Full Menu - Use to look up dishes

Verde Enchiladas
Taco Salad w/out Tortilla Strips
Fiesta Salad
Tortilla Soup w/out Tortilla Strips
Steak Jalisco
Pollo Vivo
Rice & Beans


Can't wait to celebrate!


1 comment:

  1. Went to dinner at Vivo's and it was great! Adding to the list above: their basket chips are gluten free but not the chips they use for nachos, their salsa AND queso are also g-free.

    ReplyDelete