Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Status Update: 6 Weeks G-Free

Okay, so it's been 6-weeks of gluten-free eating and I've noticed some very specific things...

Good:
  • Lower anxiety
  • No more stomach aches
  • Nausea is gone
  • Never feeling full (that's what happens with mainly proteins, fruits and veggies)
  • Less joint pain

Bad: Please note, I have a doctor's appointment in 2 weeks and will report back what she tells me. I have a feeling that some of these things have to do with an adjustment to the new vitamins and nutrients that I'm getting and from taking away some that I was used to.
  • Eyes are twitching (?)
  • Absentmindedness - I've been just completely oblivious to some very obvious things!
  • Less energy when it comes to working out (not used to having fewer carbs)
The thing is that I know she'll tell me to take a multivitamin and everything will even out. The problem is that I'm already trying to work out what to eat, where to eat and how to cook so I don't have the time or energy to think about eating when I need to take my vitamin and remembering another pill...that will come with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment