Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Off the Menu: Hickory Street


Hickory Street logo

I must talk about gluten-free dining too much (well, I know I do) because my classmates are starting to notice gluten-free menus for me. This week I was made aware that Hickory Street has got a gluten-free menu, which they change with the seasons! I had no idea that they would cater to  me, so I am definitely heading there this weekend to check it out. Enjoy!! A special thanks to Nathan Howry, owner, for helping get this into my hands electronically!


Gulf Shrimp Crab Cake
Shrimp Avocado Salad
Beer Battered Onion Rings (made with Red Bridge gluten-free beer batter)
Charred Sweet Corn Guacamole
Heirloom Tomato Salsa & Mozzarella

Chopped Salad
Duck Egg Salad
Arugula Caesar
Carrot Quinoa Salad

Gluten Free Fried Chicken (house hot sauce, basil and apple salad with yogurt dressing)
Short Rib Mac & Cheese
Chickpea Chili
Ribeye Meatloaf
Texas Fried Catfish Tacos (you can order with Corn Tortillas)

As always, make sure to let your waiter know that you are ordering gluten-free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment