Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SXSW Gluten-Free

The time has come for techies, musicians, artists, actors and all of their fans to rain down upon Austin for the 2012 SXSW Festival. I have been in Austin for almost 10 years now and am shocked at how huge it has actually gotten over time. With almost three weeks of events it is nothing short of a phenomenon.

I am well-aware that eating gluten-free and traveling aren't the most friendly mix. So...I wanted to put my mapping tool front and center for all of our visitors so no one will miss out on the amazing food that Austin has to offer for those of us who are normally don't get to be excited about food.

My goal in collecting the menus from these locations was not just to tell you that they are "gluten-free friendly" but show you what you can actually order. Each pinpoint has got the contact information as well as a link to my blog post that highlights that restaurant and it's menu items.

In addition, here is a link to the food carts and trailers that have gluten-free menu items. I don't have specific information for each one but they are always accommodating!
http://g-freeinthecity.blogspot.com/2011/07/gluten-free-options-at-austin-food.html

Please enjoy the food, music and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment