Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Organique by Himalaya - Gluten-Free Products

In my Christmas stocking this year I received two Organique products from my parents, toothpaste and face wash. I had never seen the brand before but my mom picked it up at the Mustard Seed near to our home in Cleveland. The website is working on it's Store Locator right now which should be up soon. It has received the Whole Foods Market Premium Body Care seal of approval so I'm sure I'll be able to find it at both of our Austin-area locations.

Since being diagnosed I've been a fan of the pink Tom's of Maine toothpaste but was more than willing to try something new...and I love it! It tastes almost like regular toothpaste (more so than others that have a chalky taste) and the face wash is very refreshing and clean feeling. So far, I've been converted.

Other products include:

- Amla & Holy Basil Conditioner
- Volumizing  Shampoo
- Hydrating Shampoo
- Rejuvenating Shampoo
- Exfoliating Walnut & Wood Apple
- Nourishing Night Cream
- Nourishing Face Moisturizing Lotion
- Neem & Turmeric Face Wash
- Invigorating Face Wash
- Hydrating Face Wash
- Soothing Lotus Flower LipCare
- Revitalizing Hand & Body Lotion
- Rejuvenating Body & Massage Oil
- Stress Free Body & Massage Oil
- Purifying Neem & Turmeric Handcrafted Cleansing Bar
- Refreshing Lavender & Rosemary Handcrafted Cleansing Bar
- i.e. balm (inhale ~ exhale)
- U-Knead-It Balm
- Toothpaste
- Intensive Moisturizing FootCare Cream

In addition to having an extensive collection of personal care products, all of their products are gluten-free and they boast that all of the products are free from over 200 synthetic ingredients. I suggest you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment