Saturday, October 22, 2011

Please Help: G-Free in the City Mobile App

Hi friends! For those of you who eat gluten-free, know someone who eats gluten-free or are pondering the lifestyle, I'm reaching out for some help. I got accepted as part of an amazing program through my MBA called 3 Day Startup.

A group of lawyers, engineers, software developers and those of us who are business minding gather to pitch entrepreneurial ideas and decide what companies we want to start in 3 days. Of the 40 original ideas, a G-Free in the City mobile and web application is one of the 4 remaining. That being said the final hurdle is proving that there is a need and desire for this to be out there.

If you follow me you know that I work hard with local restaurants to tweak their menus to be gluten-free and help them dig a little deeper to get some actual items together for me to share with others. That model can be replicated and made available in a format much easier to use than my blog.

What I need from you is to help me validate this by signing up for an email update for when the BETA version goes live if you are affected or know someone who would need this tool!! Please visit my landing page here: www.gfreeinthecity.com as soon as you can. We present to venture capitalists and local entrepreneurs on Sunday night so as much support as I can get before them is much appreciated.

Thank you and let's keep growing this community!

No comments:

Post a Comment