Monday, July 30, 2012

Gatti's Gluten-Free Pizza FREE 7/31

I've seen a huge uptick in visits to my post about Gatti's Austin gluten-free pizza: http://g-freeinthecity.blogspot.com/2012/05/mr-gattis-gluten-free-pizza.html and I KNOW it is because they are getting fantastic press coverage and social media props for their upcoming gluten-free FREE pizza day on 7/31 (tomorrow!).


They have a great cross-contact policy (of course there is other pizza there, but they are awesome about making it all separate - it is the chance we take EVERY TIME we eat out!) and the crust is made of ancient grains which makes it even healthier - almost like a whole grain crust.

To participate PRINT OUT the coupon below and/or simply mention the deal when you call - pick-up only in Austin stores!
________________________________________________________
Here is an update...my pizza, luckily I got one before they ran out, but I must say that I will be going back and if you didn't get a chance to try it, don't be shy. It was tasty and on top of that it's the cheapest g-free pizza in town!



3 comments:

  1. Was the gf pizza any good? They were sold out by the time I got there. This is Christy from epicuriosities.com. I am helping Cooking Planit, the Austin based website that is sponsoring our AFBA cookbook with a launch party on August 29th. If you are interested in attending, please send me your contact info at christy111luv@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy! It was actually very good. We ended up walking in to order since the phones were tied up, which was a pain but at least it arrived hot. The crust was like a thin crust whole wheat, very good and the toppings were normal Gatti's which I was a fan of prior to becoming Celiac (mind you I was a college student!).

    Unfortunately I can't make the launch party since that is my first day back to MBA for the year and we have activities planned. It sounds like great fun though and I hope to come to future events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it and it was pretty good. However, despite what they say about being careful about cross contamination, I didn't feel so well after eating it!

    ReplyDelete