Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Off the Menu: Torchy's Tacos

Thanks to Brittany Neighbors, Director of Communication at Torchy's Tacos, I got their full gluten-free list. Torchy's is well-known in Austin for being amazing so I'm thrilled that I can eat at one of their multiple locations around the city. If you come visit or read because you live here, check them out!


GLUTEN FREE ITEMS

TORTILLAS
Corn Tortillas

MEATS
Jalapeno Sausage, Bacon, Pork, Barbacoa, Brisket

SEAFOOD
Tuna, Grilled Shrimp

SALSA
Red Salsa, Green Salsa, Diablo

DAIRY
All cheeses, Queso, Egg

SIDES & TOPPINGS
Rice, Beans, Escabeche, Pickled Onions, Guacamole, Pickled Jalapenos, Fajita Veggies, Pico, Fresh Avocados, Green Chilies, Potatoes, Mangos
___________________________________________________________________________
www.torchystacos.com

1 comment:

  1. Great post and thanks for this awesome blog about Gluten Free living.

    I'm the founder & President of Little Soya... I want you to try my gluten free less sodium soy sauce... I know you'll fall in love with it! Send me your address gary@LittleProductsCo.com.

    Check us out here: www.facebook.com/LittleSoya

    Sincerely,

    Gary T. Murphy
    President & CEO
    Little Products Co, LLC
    Phone: 832 409 SOYA [7692]
    gary@LittleProductsCo.com

    ReplyDelete