Thursday, March 10, 2016

Back to the Blog!

Hi Friends of G-Free in the City,

For four years now, I have been successfully running my company, G-Free in the City as a website, but unfortunately, late last year it came down with a case of malware and I have not been able to fix it. Luckily...I never shut this one down and have been DYING to blog and share once again.

Since last posting I've had some major milestones. I graduated from the full-time MBA program at the University of Texas (where I launched my company!), have worked for two entrepreneurship accelerators as a consultant and marketing guru and am now working for the brand spanking new 365 by Whole Foods Market store concept as the Marketing Programs Manager. Phew! My new job has been exciting and time-consuming but I'm learning even more about food than I knew before.

While I was "gone", I worked with 9 different cities and added over 950 restaurant menus to G-Free in the City. I plan on continuing to post and share those here as I work on fixing my broken baby.

I'm excited to be back AND planning a wedding. Don't worry - there will be many updates and posts on the process (wedding cake, all gluten-free and vegan already ordered) as I navigate that process.

Chat soon!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment