Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Off the Menu: Gusto Italian Kitchen

For my friend Maha's birthday bash she chose Gusto Italian Kitchen off Burnet Road - and of course made sure they had some gluten-free for me (such a great friend!).

As usual I called ahead to make sure and got an overwhelmingly confident response about their offerings and understanding of the diet. Upon arrival, I felt the same confidence from our waiter and the manager so I successfully ordered a VERY yummy pizza!


They let me know that the following items (all toppings and sauces included) can be made gluten-free so I will definitely be back - I miss Italian food and the more places I can get it the better :)

Please let your waiter know when you are ordering gluten-free and be sure to ask and make sure none of the menu options have changed.





Pastas:
Gemelli Pollo
Spinach & Three Cheese Lasagna
Rigatoni Arrabbiata
Pappardelle Bolognese
Spaghetti Carbonara
Linguine & Mussels

Pizzas:
The Italian Job
Margherita
Four Cheese
Mushroom
Soppressata
Bacon

Then of course - there are salad, cheese and side options upon request. Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment