Monday, March 12, 2012

Off the Menu: Austin's Pizza

I realized that I have been ordering Austin's Pizza since being diagnosed but I never actually wrote about them on my blog. There are multiple locations, all of which are very tuned in to gluten-free and what that means. I've never gotten sick from their pizza or hot wings and really enjoy the "splurge". It is definitely easy for one person to finish the 10" gluten-free pizza so plan accordingly!

Gluten-free friendly items:
Pizza crust - 10" only
Sauces: marinara, pesto and alfredo
Toppings: (they say all are gluten-free and I know the pepperoni is, but I was ask just in case for the other meats)
Pepperoni
Sausage
Canadian Bacon
Bacon
Hamburger
Grilled Chicken
Salami
Anchovies
Artichoke Hearts
Basil
Black Olives
Broccoli
Cilantro
Garlic
Green Bell Peppers
Green Olives
JalapeƱos
Kalamata Olives
Mushrooms
Pepperoncini
Pineapple
Red Onions
Roma Tomatoes
Sun-dried Tomatoes
Spinach
Extra Mozzarella
Jack Cheddar Cheese
Chevere Goat Cheese
Feta Cheese
Portabella Mushrooms
Salads: Greek and Garden
Hot Wings
Gluten-Free Blondie Bar for dessert!

Enjoy! The g-free pizzas don't take any longer either, added bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment