Wednesday, August 24, 2011

G-Free San Antonio: Zio's Italian Kitchen

Aside from blogging, going to school for my MBA and keeping up with all of my hobbies I am also a gymnastics judge...see cuties below:


Most of the meets I judge are in San Antonio - a city full of chain restaurants. Unfortunately, we are a group and once in awhile someone or all of us will want to try something different. I did my research and found that close to the gym was a smaller chain called Zio's. We went there because WHOO gluten-free menu

I got the Baked Formaggio appetizer and let me say - awesome - even with the vegetables instead of bread. They do not have gluten-free pasta or bread but they will make many of the dishes with vegetables as you can see. I opted for the chicken caesar salad and was quite please. I would suggest it!

No comments:

Post a Comment